The VIVO Management System (VMS) is the management framework which describes how we deliver services for our customers
It defines the rules which govern the way we operate, deliver our strategy and the way we behave.
At the heart of the VMS are our policy areas and procedures that define the minimum, mandatory standards expected of all employees, enabling us to assure good governance and behave consistently across our business.
The VMS is applied in the context of our Values and endorsed by the VIVO Board.
By operating within the VMS, we make sure we:
- have clear levels of accountability and governance
- embed our values and expected behaviours in everything we do
- operate consistently in order to drive efficiency
- support and build our reputation
- ensure that we operate with honesty and integrity